Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"You are the architect of your life."

I am co-facilitating an Awakened Wisdom Teleclass that began 2 weeks ago. Over the next 8 weeks I am going to blog about the explorations we ask of the group. I invite you to share part of this journey with us through these blogs.
Take a moment to consider this statement... "You are the architect of your life." Swami Rama
As we open ourselves up more and more to the Wisdom Field and pay attention to signs that inform us as we sculpt and build our tomorrows, this statement becomes more powerful.
In Patrick Ryan's book Awakened Wisdom, A Guide to Reclaiming Your Brilliance he says "The life you are living today is the result of seeds you planted in the past, and it goes that in this moment, today, you are seeding the future according to your intentions, words, and actions. Understanding the blessing of this rather than getting too significant about it all will allow you to accept this idea with grace, ease, and delight."
This week I've been holding the question...What does it mean to be co-creating your journey? I get exited knowing I am supported by the wisdom field. Knowing that when I feel overwhelmed or stuck, I can tap into the wisdom field and connect to what the Universe is calling forth.
As I've held this question over the past week I've been struck by how often my intentions and expectations are incongruent. For example, I intend that I will attract students that will benefit from my teachings, then catch myself expecting that no one will come to class. And guess what, I've given more power to my expectation than my intention and I get to witness how I've sculpted an empty class. Co-creating my journey calls on me to be more aware of my minute to minute thoughts and choose which seeds I will cultivate and which ones I will let go.
I welcome your comments... What does co-creating your journey mean to you?
If you would like to learn more about Awakened Wisdom opportunities please visit our website deeppeaceduluth.com
Jodi Christensen

No comments: